Wednesday, July 18, 2007

my digs

if anyone wants to send me things, this is my address:
Sara Zachmann
Room Gr303
Grevillea
Student Village
Deakin University
221 Burwood Highway
Burwood VIC 3125
Australia

my email address at deakin is szac@deakin.edu.au, but all mail received there is forwarded to my gmail account (which if you don't have, you should get so we can chat... hint hint padres). so if you're going to email me, do it at sarazachmann@gmail.com.

my cell phone # (from within australia) is 04 24 38 6292
and my room phone # is 03 927 8795

my skype name is sarazachmann but it hasnt been working lately since the internet here is so slow.

i've also tried to post pictures on picasa, but the internet has stalled me many'a'time but i still have some on there that you won't see here. the site is http://picasaweb.google.com/sarazachmann/AUSTRALIA


be patient with me, i'm trying to post as much as possible but i don't want to sit in my room on my computer for hours doing it. i will post, i just may give you highlights and not a play-by-play like my first post.

also... make comments! i want to see who's reading this and what you think about my travels!



anywho, this is where i'm living
i dont know why the picture is sideways, but that's my room


look ma! awesome closet space
communal bathroom- shared by 6 people (4 girls, 2 boys)
kick butt kitchen- shared by all 10 people in the unit... my fridge and freezer spaces are shared with 4 other people


dining table/living room with 3 suitemates- emma (the blonde), cruicky (his nickname, short for his last name), and meg (who you can't see cause she's on the couch)

outside area... yesterday it hailed and that hill looked like it was covered in snow

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post and the ppictures. I would have assumed that the pictures would have been upside down, but you are not all the way in the South Pole!!!-).
Your place looks great- enjoy it. I like the view.
I'm going back to work. Love you lots.

Unknown said...

sounds like your having an awesome time family from austin says hi

Unknown said...

should have gone to south korea, i hear they have the fastest internet in the world... and a beautiful landscape.